Wednesday, August 17, 2016

First day of Third grade

Monday was my first day of third grade.  I wasn't that nervous because my buddy Luke was going to be in my class.  My morning started off great.  I got a good night sleep last night and woke up on time.

Mom with the photobomb
on the playground in the morning
and one with dad

My friend Gage got to the playground and I was a happy camper.  I said good bye to mom and dad and then off I went.  So how did I end up like this?






zzzzzzz


I threw up twice at school, that's how!!  On my very first day I got sick twice and had to come home.  I took a 4 hour nap and then felt much better.  I hadn't eaten food all day so that night I ate the following:

2 eggo waffles with syrup
4 individual bags of goldfish crackers
3 granola bars
10 grapes
2 watermelon slices
2 bags of gummies and I was still hungry!!



Because I'm a big guy now we got a homework project on the first day so after I recharged with some food I worked on my project.







I feel much better and I made it to school on day 2....hopefully I make it all day!!



No comments: