Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The rest of Disney

The rest of the trip was really fun and we did all of the Disney stuff we could cram in.  We made it to all 4 parks as well as one of the water parks and back to Disney Springs.  I got to ride all of my favorite rides a bunch of times and even see the "Spectro magic parade" where the cars are all lit up.  Mom and dad even slipped in some putt putt golf.  It was a really fun trip and I'm super sad that it is over..

Splash Moutain
I learned to shoot a rifle and got pretty good too!
Zip line fun at Blizzard Beach
On Main Street
Chewbacca even got to meet me
Waiting for the bus.


I know that I will be back in two short weeks for our yearly visit with Christian and Maria but I'm always still sad when we leave.  I don't let mom and dad know that though because I don't want them to feel bad.

No comments: