Tuesday, August 16, 2016

First sleep over!!

So I had my first sleepover....well, that's not true...I had the first sleepover where I slept over someone else's house.  I have had several sleep overs at my house.  Anyway, it turns out that mom and dad need a break every now and then (who knew?) and so they decided to go to Savannah Georgia for a couple of days.  So after the Bahmer bro's spent two nights at my house earlier this week, it was going to be my turn to spend two nights at their house.

 I was really  nervous about it, especially the night time but IT>>>>WAS>>>>>AWESOME!!  We did so much stuff my head is still spinning.  We went to see Jack in his play, we went bowling, we even got on TV at a concert, we swam at wakulla springs, I got ice cream and on and on and on.  As a matter of fact, we had so much fun that mom and dad said that I probably had more fun than they did.  At night, I was a little sad right before we went to sleep but I had no problem sleeping at all and even agreed to do it again sometime.  Look at all the fun I had:

Tom Brown Park
Pool time
Can't stop me
Petting Margaret
Ben teaching me Roblox
On the high dive at Wakkulla springs
lunch after all the jumping
I'm superman!
do these guys love me or what?
silly time
Pizza!!
Celebrity sighting
Kings of the castle
Lunch before the concert
Cheers
Sliding
being interviewed on the local news
our fort
bowling
da crew
Tom Brown park
Playing some games


All and all it was a really awesome time and I'm glad that mom and dad got a chance to go away and do boring grown up stuff and I didn't have to do any of it!!  My summer is coming to a close and then it is on to third grade....but first, one last trip to Disney World!

No comments: