Friday, August 5, 2016

Vacation

By some sort of miracle I pulled out of my sickness on the same day that we were supposed to leave for our week at Disney world.  I know exactly what will make me feel better:

50cc of Mickey bar STAT!


Well, we made it to Disney and checked into the Wilderness campground.  I like this hotel because we get a golf cart.  Actually, that's not true.  The first night we stayed in a different hotel because we didn't have reservations at the campground until tomorrow.  But that is no big deal because it was a really nice hotel.

Can we check in?  It's been a long drive
The view from the elevator
Holy crap that's tall

Anyway, where was I?  Oh yeah, got our golf cart:

golf cart selfies

Then we got checked into the room.  We are spending a couple of days here before we head over to the wilderness lodge for the last couple of days of our trip.  I can't wait, this sure beats being sick for a week!!


No comments: