Monday, August 8, 2016

Cousins

We had a lot of fun at the campground...we rode around in the golf cart and played Pokemon Go and also went to Disney springs to eat and do some shopping.  I also went to the buffet one night for dinner and learned that I LOVE SHRIMP.  Who knew?

Anyway, we are heading to go visit my cousin's Kendall and Natalie today.  I have never been to their house and dad said they live somewhere near Orlando so we are heading there this morning.  I hope I have fun with them because they are younger and girls....not exactly a recipe for fun for an 8 year old boy.

Hide and seek champ!
giggling with Kendall
look at what a big boy I am
dad ticking Kendall

It turns out that my cousin's are a blast!!  We played hide and go seek and picked on dad for most of the time before we headed to lunch for pizza.  I tell you what, little kids are EXHAUSTING!  Kendall never let me stop playing hide and go seek.  Now I know what mom and dad are always complaining about.  I can't wait to go back and visit them again some time.  Back to Disney we go...

No comments: