Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dylan Den 2.0

After getting some complaints about my blog crashing some people's computer I made some changes to it that hopefully will stop it from happening. First I took the slide show down because it took too long to load, secondly I limited the number of posts that appear at a time from 35 to 5, hopefully speeding up loading time. Lastly I took out a lot of the other extra "bells and whistles" so it's all about the content now!! Anyway, post me some comments and let me know if any of this helps....and if it didn't then you should of asked Santa for a new computer because your current one is busted!!!

Ok...now on to the good stuff. After Christmas Aunt Addison and Uncle Squirrel nuts came down to visit and we had a blast. They even watched me one day all by themselves (although their cell phones were blowing up like downtown Baghdad with calls from dad in a panic). They did great and I am really glad I got to spend time with them. I wish they lived closer!

I did some other fun stuff too....take a look!!




I watched the Seminoles play in their bowl game...a thumping of the Wisconsin Badgers!
Aunt Addison came to visit!
She brought along Uncle squirrel nuts!
I got my hair cut...again!
This is me waiting patiently for my turn (with my long locks!)
playing with one of my MANY Christmas gifts

I also went to the playground with daddy....we had so much fun!





And that is what I have been up to for the last couple of days!!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome improvements! No more computer crashing! Good job Dad!