Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun day at Parker's Playhouse!!

Today was a super fun day.  Mommy only went into work for a few hours and I went and played with Grandma and Grandpa.  When mommy got home we went over to my friend Parker's house!

First I showed off  my new teeth....these suckers were painful when they came in.  Then I hammed it up for the camera for a bit!



When we got to Parker's house he was trying on some winter clothes for a trip they have coming up. 
This is Parker trying on his mittens.
so I tried on his hat!


Then Mrs. Amanda got some shoes for me to try on.  They were kinda weird because I have never had on shoes before.

I'll never figure out that whole laces thing.


Then Parker helped me put my hat back on....then entire Schneider family was dressing me!!
I got a glimpse of a rocket ship out of the corner of my eye so I did the "Dylan Shuffle" over to it to play.
Man was it fun!!

After that we went outside to play and Parker mowed the lawn.  I like his mower better than dad's because his blew bubbles and dad's is real loud.
While he mowed I tried out his swing.


It was AWESOME!!  Normally we have to go to the park for this kinda fun.  Mommy said if I was a good boy that we might get one soon for our house.

I finished the day off swinging some more.  I had such a blast.  Thanks Parker and Mrs. Amanda for letting me play will all of your great toys!!!

No comments: