Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well today was my very first Christmas and oh what a day it was.  I must have been a VERY good boy because Santa was really really really nice to me.  I got lots of pictures to show you how much fun I had.


This was the outfit I wore all day...it's a mini Santa suit!

This is me getting lots of potassium so I don't get cramps
I got some toys that were even personalized with my name on them!
Ok, I woke up first thing and had a bottle to get up my energy.
Then I looked around at ALL of the presents I got.  There wasn't any room on the floor so I had to sit on some of them.
I decided this one is better to sit on because it's on wheels and can move.
This is the very first Christmas present I ever opened!
These presents are hard to open, but I was able to untie the bow!
and I just thought it was hysterical!!
I got a FSU hat......Dad is right, garnet and gold does go with everything!
and it turns out that daddy already has the exact same hat!!
us tipping our hats to Santa!
this is my hat backwards.....it says "lil' Seminole"
What's so funny?
I got a toy Ernie....he was really fun
this is me opening another one.....man this gets exhausting
this one was daddy's favorite
whew...halfway done
my polar bear kit......my room now looks like baby aisle at Baby's "R" Us
After we finished opening presents at our house we went to Grandma and Grandpa's.  Uncle RJ met me outside.
I showed Grandma Shirl my new car
cruisin'
I couldn't believe when I got there that there were even MORE presents for me
Grandpa gave me a toy cell phone and I loved it!
I got a rocking horse (dragon)
takin' a break with uncle RJ

my new puppy "Biscuit"  He does tricks and everything.


I got tons more stuff but it would take forever to post it all, so I put together a little video to show the rest of my day.  I hope you enjoy!!





  I want to say thanks to Santa for keeping me off the naughty list this year.  Also thanks to grandma for all my toys over at her house and to grandpa and uncle RJ for making the flight over here to spend my first Christmas with me.

I want to wish all my friends and family a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Lastly a special thanks for Mom and Dad for making this the best Christmas I have ever had.  Don't know how they are going to top it next year!!

Love,
Dylan

No comments: