Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Hello my peeps.  I've been so busy with the new year that I haven't had time to sit down and write.  So Happy New Year.  I can't believe it's 2009 already....seems just like yesterday I was negative 3 months old and it was 2007.  Time sure does fly!  Anyway, I wanted to catch you up on what is going on and I have an exciting surprise at the end!!


This is me eating Pizza with mom and dad....I sure love that cheesy goodness!
We all went to visit Miss Ashley at Fridays and have dinner....Grandma and Grandpa came too!
This is pant less Dylan!
Taking a second to re-hydrate!

I went to the Dr's today for my 9 month check up and why am I all tuckered out you ask?  Read below and find out!
First we waited forever so I decided to love on mom
Then we waiting more so I decided to love on the wall
then to shut dad up I posed for a picture

Had some apple juice
played with some toys...and then the un-fun stuff began.
first they took my temperature....which wasn't that bad
then they measured my melon and I did not like that

but the worst part was the shot they gave me (hey dad, how about you put down the camera and get me the heck out of here?!!!)

After all that the Dr. came in.  He asked mom and dad a bunch of questions about me.  They told the him that I have 7 teeth that I can say a couple of words and that I can walk.  The Dr. said "you mean he can scoot?"  and they said "no, he can walk".  The Dr. said, "you mean he can hold onto something like a table and sidestep?"  Mom and dad said, "No, he can walk, all by himself."  The Dr. said ok, but we could all tell he didn't believe us.  So mommy put me down and I walked from her all the way over to the Dr.  He was shocked!!  He said I shouldn't be doing that for another 4 or 5 months.  So after showing up an MD, I was of course exhausted, hence the nap.

Now for the surprise.  The moment we have all been waiting for.........Dylan Walks all by himself!!!


No comments: