Saturday, December 6, 2008

My busy Saturday

Well, today was Saturday so I woke up on 6:50 am on the dot (which is what I do everyday).  Mom and dad came to get me and I played in my room while I was still in my PJ's.





Mommy went to go take a bath and daddy got me dressed to go over to grandma and grandpa's so we could put up their Christmas tree.
He put on my fly new kicks that my buddy Parker gave to me.
I wasn't sure I liked having them on my feet at first.
It was kinda hard to move around in them.
but then I realized that pimpin' ain't easy so I decided to leave them on.
Mom came out and to her surprise daddy and I were dressed the same!!  He said he would do it more often but he can't find a big enough onesie for him!!
it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's.
We ate some breakfast....
then I let Santa know what I wanted for Christmas.
After that I went outside and played in my jeep.  Could I be having any more fun?!  I took a nap and when I woke up I was on the way to my first Christmas party.  My friend Parker was having the party.
When we got over there I played with his swing set...daddy said this picture is appropriate because I "drive him nuts".
Then I played in the swing...my shirt says "is it too late to be good?"
I posed with mommy.
then with Daddy!  After we left the party it was time to come home and take a bath.  I love bath time and am always happy in the tub.






After tub time I was REALLY fussy because I had such a long day and met so many new people at the party.  I finally calmed down after daddy sang to me for a while, I tried everything to get him to shut up and the only thing that seemed to work was going to sleep so that is what I did!

No comments: