Monday, June 24, 2013

WWE LIVE!!

Mommy got daddy and I tickets to see WWE live and we went on Saturday night and IT, WAS, AWESOME!!!  I got to see a bunch of my favorite wrestlers and even give them high fives!!  We were sitting right by the ring so we could see and hear everything.  They also honored Ron Simmons who was a really great football player at FSU and a WWE champion.  We got to see them fight for the United States Championship, the Tag Team Championship, and the WWE Championship when John Cena fought Ryback in a table match!  It was an amazing night!!


Now you might be asking if I was really that into it, well check it out and see for yourself:





Dad and I with the belts....those suckers were heave

Ringside before the fights

U C Me?

Cody Rhodes

Cody consoling his best friend and tag team partner after they lost

R Truth getting ready to fight for the United States Championship

The United States Championship Belt

In a streetfight with R Truth

"Awesome!!"

KANE!!!!

Daniel Bryan

The Big Red Monster Kane....he's one of my favorites
Daniel Bryan off the top ropes

My belt

Showing off my gold

Kane catching The Shield off the top ropes for a choke Slam

Me Cheering

FSU great Ron Simmons

John Cena

GO CENA!!

Get up Cena get up!!

Ryback coming to get Cena

Ryback picking up the steps....

....and throwing them into the ring.

Ryback



Cheering loud for Cena

Ryback is down

Cena Slams him through the table and wins the match!

Ryback upset after the fight


Just an all around AWESOME time!!!

No comments: