Friday, June 21, 2013

DAMN YOU FEDEX!!

Last night I was expecting the last two pieces of the golf course but fedex didn't deliver them!!  So I guess I'm going to have to distract you after I pick you up from the airport until it gets here and finish the course.  I'm so disappointed....but I suppose if it's the worst thing to happen to me today, I'll be ok.


Speaking of bad days, last night was your last night in South Florida and from what I understand it was quite eventful.  First, the toilet flooded half of Gram and DD's house and then the power went out.  Hopefully this all will make you extra excited to come back home.  Although I'm guessing mom is going to be EXTRA cranky this morning, so flying across the state with here is going to be a treat! Can't wait to see you guys!!


No comments: