Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

We went to the magic kingdom tonight and I partied until they closed the place down (Midnight!!) Check out all the fun I had.




this is the car ride back to South Florida...I look so wrecked because I was up all night having fun...I was tired but it was totally worth it!
this is on the tram back to the car....it is past midnight and I am still this awake!
riding buzz lightyear...pretty good score for my first time.
This is on the race cars, which I was tall enough to ride!! Mommy and I are in the red car kicking Dad's butt!
mommy and I getting all strapped into burn some rubber.
on the tea cups...man was that fun!!
more tea cup fun....just couldn't get enough of them!
taking a break....we were at Disney world so mom and dad said I could have some Coke.
crawling through a honey pot with dad in the "hundred acre woods" just like Tigger and Pooh!
slidin'
in Poohs house
Riding the Pooh ride with Mom and dad
Giving dad a big SMOOCH for taking me to Disney World!!
atop my trusty steed....
trying to pull the sword from the stone...damn thing wouldn't budge...
riding the merry-go-round for the 5th time

watching the fire works with mom!
more fireworks...
watching the parade with Uncle RJ
watching the parade with Gram....that's snow in our hair!!
playing on the steps with my balloon
this place really is the happiest place on earth
more balloon fun

holy crap this lollipop is as big as my head!!


This was the BEST trip ever!! Thanks mom and dad for taking me and Gram and RJ for coming...and a special thank you to Grampy and AMEX for financing it all!!!

When can we go back?!!!

No comments: