Monday, December 14, 2009

Downtown Disney

After we were all checked into our hotel and got a good night sleep, we woke up the next morning and went to Downtown Disney, check out all the things I did.

This is me digging for Dinosaur bones at T-Rex's...the place we ate lunch.
more bone digging.
I think I found one!
this is me at lunch being a good boy...I had lego's to play with, a delicious smoothy and my DVD player to watch....why wouldn't I be good?
\
snacking on some Cheerios
taking a drink
pondering life's great mysteries.

We headed over to Lego land where I collected some blocks and built a little something (see below)

not too bad....but mom and dad were rushing me!!
on the way back to the car.....



here I am having a bunch more fun and STILL haven't even been to a park yet!!

No comments: