Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decorating the tree!!

Well in what can only be described as one of the weirdest days of my life, we went to a place today and bought a tree. Seemed normal enough because I've seen mom and dad do that before. What was weird about it was they brought it INSIDE!!! I thought they were out of their minds until they mentioned without a tree Santa wouldn't know where to put all of my presents so I immediately got to work helping them put the tree up!


need more lights down here dad
this ornament makes noise....
and I can push a button on it to make it light up
here's me hanging an ornament from my first christmas
"Hey mom, look how tall I am!!"
You gotta make sure you get the top branches!
How much fun is this?!!
I'm gonna put this one on the tree next
this looks like the perfect spot!

This was me helping to put the lights on the tree (notice the costume change!!)

So now that that is done, bring on the presents!!!

No comments: