Friday, December 25, 2009

Gram's Christmas party

Last weekend Gram threw her annual Christmas party and boy did we have fun.....

this is me playing with one of the puppies that a guest brought....
Seeing the puppies for the first time..
eating my dessert
things got a little rowdy for a while so I retreated to the bedroom to watch my shows...
pushin my truck
me playing with my truck and noticing a rather handsome young man playing with the same truck I was playing with!
playing on the bed with my puppy....
being cute....
helping mommy multi-task
more coloring....
Gram putting decorations on the tree...
Grampie getting me something to drink
the tree pre-decorations....
me coloring in my book....

my seat....I had a name tag and everything so people knew not to sit there!

A good time was had by all, can't wait for next year!

No comments: