Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy day!

Wow, have I been busy!!  Mommy had to work this Friday so I spent the WHOLE day with Grandma and Grandpa!!

Friday night started off just like any other night.  I went to dinner with mom and dad and we even went to get Ice cream afterwards.....I love me some ice cream.....anyway, when we got home, daddy was running me a bath and our middle kitty Zoe jumped right into the tub up to her neck.  This was really weird because she HATES water.  So mommy gave me a bath while daddy rushed her to the emergency Vet.  She stayed there over night.  When I woke up this morning, I went with dad to get pancakes (my favorite!) and we went to get the cat and bring her to our real vet.  I not exactly sure what went wrong but daddy was not happy about the bill.  Anyway, we went to our Vet for them to fix her up and once again dad wasn't happy about what they told him.  It really confused me when dad starting calling mom and saying "It would be cheaper to put her to sleep" to which I thought, "of course it would silly, going to sleep is free!!"  Anyway, dad said, I might not get to go to college because the cat is costing him an arm and a leg but I don't know if he has a couple of spares in the trunk or something because he still had both his arms and legs when we left.

After all that mess I went over to grandma and grandpa's and played for a couple of hours while mom and dad ran errands.

When they got back we went out to a really cool place called "Pump It Up" with my friend Parker who I am sure you have seen and heard about on the blog before.  Anyway, it was the most fun I have ever had, but I was EXHAUSTED when I got home and went right to sleep!  Check out the pictures of my crazy days!!




Well, that is all for now, mom and dad said they have a big Sunday planned for me too....so stay tuned!

No comments: