Monday, January 19, 2009

My 100th post!!!

Hey everyone, this is my 100th post!! I can't believe it....for a guy who can't talk yet, I sure have a lot to say!!

Anyway, on Sunday mom and dad took me down to the beach and we had fun. Then we went out to dinner and had even more fun. Check out the pics dad got with his phone!

This is the first time I have ever eaten JELLO...it was really good.  I was really full from dinner but oddly enough I had enough room for JELLO.
This is where we ate dinner...I had the mac and cheese!
This is my showing off my tremendous hand speed!
I liked the sand because it was cool and felt neat on my hands.
of course I had to find out what sand tasted like......not so good.
making a run for the sand (did they really think I would stay on the sheet?)
the beach we were at
We watched the sunset from the top of one of the hotels.
this is the hotel across the street
holy cow I'm up high!


Anyway, that was my adventure.  Today I did a bunch of new stuff....first time eating JELLO, first time up this high, first time feeling sand.....quite a historic 100th post!!!


No comments: