Friday, July 5, 2013

SCRATCH FEVER

Yesterday was Mommy and America's birthday and although the fireworks got rained out which was really disappointing I still had fun.  You see, one of Daddy's favorite things to do is to take me to Target when it is time to buy gifts for someone and see what sort of random stuff I pick out for them and the accompanying  explanation as to why I got it for them.  This year he was really disappointed because all of the stuff that I got mommy really needed/wants!

My list of gifts were the following:

1 pair of exercise gloves because she has been complaining that she needs new ones
2 candles (a 3 and a 4 for her cake)
3 packages of hair ties (mommy is always losing hers)
34 scratchy game thingies (lottery tickets)


Mommy was so excited when she opened the tickets that I decided to give them a try and it turns out that I'm really good at it!  I won $78!!






I also made mommy a cake (ok, she made it, I decorated it).

look at that concentration

i've learned that excess is good!


All and all it was a fun day considering it was rainy and we were stuck inside all day!  Happy Birthday Mommy, I Love You!!

No comments: