Monday, July 1, 2013

CARRYING 336 LBS FOR 1/4 OF A MILE

We went bowling this weekend and I forgot just how much I love to do it.  I had so much fun and beat mommy 2 out of 3 times.  After three games, mom and dad were tired so they let me bowl by myself so I bowled another 2 and 1/2 games before I was ready to go home.

To put that into perspective, I was using a 6 lb bowling ball, which is 1/6th of my weight and I sprinted and threw it 56 times......that's a 1/4 of a mile throwing 336lbs!!  If dad was to do the same thing, he would have to run .40 of a mile and throw 1960lbs!


My approach....look at that form!

Daddy always lets me choose my name

This one is not to point out that I whooped mom again but to point out the way I closed the game and to show my first strike!!

Mom insisted I post this one so she could save some face






This is me picking up the spare and doing "The Windmill" afterwards.



Editor's update:  We went back to bowl on Sunday and in the second game I beat mom AND DAD and boy am I a poor winner...I rubbed it in their faces all day...










No comments: