Monday, July 15, 2013

BACK TO WORK

Daddy had to work this weekend again so I decided to go to work with him again to help him out.  He's always complaining about work and how much it stinks....I don't know what he's talking about....work is fun!!

Gotta drink my milk so I'm ready to go!


This is me driving the truck!  Don't believe me?  Watch this!



 See, told you....don't tell on daddy though!

I took a little break in front of the "me mural" on my ipad

Then I kicked off my shoes and showed dad how it's done.

"Quit taking pictures and hand me that document!"


Then of course it was lunch time.  I loved eating on the big boy conference room

Then it was back out to the truck....I see a turtle!!  Its on that log.


More turtle gazing


Checking out the back of the truck
I'm having "THIS MUCH" fun.



Me riding in the back of the truck

More back truck fun


We even did some counting...


After all of that, we went back inside the office played hide and go seek because who WOULDN'T want to play hide 'n seek at work?!!



No comments: