Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jump and Gym indoor playground

Mom and Dad found another place for me to play....this one is by Daddy's work....so sometimes on Friday when mommy isn't working daddy will be able to meet us to play.  The place was pretty neat and I had lots of fun!


On the see-saw with Dad
sliding down the inflatable slide
I was playing in the kitchen and poured a drink for Elmo....but I decided to drink it instead
another angle of me drinking.....mom and dad tag team me with the camera's...it's like the paparazzi
mixing my drink.....I'm putting pepper in this one because it's a bloody mary.....Uncle RJ taught me all about them!
cooking up some fun....
playing in the bounce house
in the ball pit

this train was so cool.....I could push a button and make it go all by myself!!

No comments: