Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another fall and visit to the hospital!

This was a long night.  I was watching my Tigger and Pooh show when I decided to bounce like Tigger, except I bounced right off the bed and landed on my head.  It hurt like heck and mommy and daddy took me to the emergency room.  They were really nice to me but I had to stay up really late to make sure I didn't have a confusion or something....which I thought was clearly the case because I was confused.  Anyway, far be it for daddy to leave the camera at home so here are some picture of me at the hospital.

they said my wrists were too tiny for the bands

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Dylan is okay... Alexander had many of these bumps and falls. But you never get used to it as a parent - you just want to put them in a rubber bubble sometimes! :)