Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Charles Edward Gouda

Mom and dad took me to Chuck E. Cheese's today because I was such a good boy!  Boy did we have fun....we played games and ate pizza and I even won a bunch of tickets so that I could buy prizes!  Check out the fun below.

That me and daddy polishing off the rest of the pizza
I'm pretty sure he is just mocking me here
Two of my favorite things, Pizza and Papa!
Momma being silly....
Dada being silly....
ME BEING SILLY!!!!
I got to play some games too....
more game playing....

I even rode some rides with my main man Chuck...

All and all it was a great time and because we went so early we had the whole place to ourselves (and I'm even pretty sure that mom and dad had more fun than I did....but that's ok, because they work really hard at making me happy so it was nice to be able to return the favor!)

No comments: