Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

What a day!!  I woke up first thing this morning and played with mom and dad.



here I am playing hide and go seek...they found me!
I got to the table nice and early because the house smelled so great from all of mommy delicious cooking!
                                        
I put on my special outfit....I got a little angry because I WAS READY EAT!!!  I had to sit around all day smelling and drooling.  FEED ME!!

             
I posed for pictures with the centerpiece                                                            


   
I got my bib on so I didn't spill anything on my outfit and after all of that what happens??
                                                                        

I fell asleep at the table and missed the whole darn thing!!!  Can you believe it?

Here is what happened:

I was so upset, after a whole day of waiting I miss it.  Oh well, mommy said that there are plenty of left overs for me to eat tomorrow.  I'm off to bed.  Happy Turkey day to all!!!



No comments: