Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday 2008

What a day!!  After my exciting first Thanksgiving today I got to experience my first Black Friday.  Mommy thought it would be a great idea to get up early and go to the busiest mall in the whole world the Sawgrass Mills Mall.  So at 7:30 she couldn't wait any longer and we busted in to daddy's room to wake him up (he was not amused).  We got dressed and off we went to the mall.


This is me when we first got there, happy as a clam sitting up in my stroller.

The stores were so packed that my stroller couldn't get in there so dad and I waited outside while mom went in shopping.  This is me standing up in my stroller.
Daddy and I hung out and were people watching.....there are all kinds of strange people out on Black Friday.  All and all we hit the following stores in the mall:  Carter's, oshkosh, KB toys, Gap, Baby Gap, Polo, Baby Polo and Baby Depot at burlington coat factory.  I was exhausted but at least we were done for the day.....or so I thought!!
In the car Dad gave me a bottle to keep my strength up....apparently he knew we were going to more places but didn't tell me.
We stopped off and had some lunch (mom and dad need strength too!)

We all went home and took a 2 hour nap.

Next we hit BJ's and then Toys "R" us and finally Target!


This is me in the cart at Target....look no baby seat!!


We left Target and went to get dinner....I had waffles because daddy said I can get breakfast whenever I want...this was me trying to use a straw.

I ate a whole waffle, then went home and had 2 jars of baby food and an 8oz bottle of rice formula......man was I hungry!


Then it was off to the tub to play


Currently I am screaming myself to sleep in my crib (I can still post, we have WiFi!!  

Daddy said we are getting a Christmas tree tomorrow.  I'm not sure I understand this whole Christmas thing, everything is backwards.  We put lights OUTSIDE, trees INSIDE, they purposely sit me on a strangers lap, and they hung our socks from the mantle.....it all seems weird but I was promised gifts so I'm gonna play along!!

No comments: