Saturday, November 29, 2008

Puttin up the tree!!

Today's the big day, putting up my first Christmas tree!!  We got up early and headed off to Publix to get some stuff for breakfast!


Then we went to G-ma's so she could cook us that breakfast!
I played with daddy while I waited....look how fast my hands move!
I drank all my juice because I know I have a big day ahead of me.

mommy and daddy found a tree and brought me over to see if I approved.

I did approve so I posed for a picture with it.



Then for one with a wreath
This is how we got the tree home....it's a miracle we didn't kill anyone.
Her she is standing tall (if you'll notice a little too tall for our roof....mommy told daddy it was too big...he didn't listen)
Then we cut it free and it opened up like this!
Next was a set of lights
Then the final touches....this is the "big satin lights", followed by some ornaments



Then we put the topper on (which just barely fit....daddy said he was going to MAKE IT FIT!)
and some candy canes!!

Our tree looks fantastic it it was so much fun putting it up.  I can't wait to see what other cool stuff I get to do for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: