Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30th 2008 My New Toy!!



Great news. My Friend Parker outgrew his exersaucer and he was nice enough to let me borrow it until I outgrow it, or he get's a brother or sister!




Here are pictures of me playing in it. THANKS PARKER!!!





Ok, let's see. After I finished terrorizing my parents last night by waking up three time, I decided to sleep until 8. When I woke up Miss Ashley changed my outfit and diaper and fed me some milk.




We decided to go for a walk to visit her Aunt Gale that lives close by and to pick some Mangos for mommy.
BAD NEWS! NO MANGOS!!
We walked around for about 20 minutes and came home. I slept for about an hour a half and then woke up. I drank more milk and we went for another walk.
Grandma Shirl picked me up and took me to her house. Dad came at 4:15 right as I was finishing my nap. He brought me home and fed me 8 ounces of milk and we hung out and watched some TV. Mommy came home (with my new exersaucer) and played with me in my new toy. Mom and Dad took me for a walk (AGAIN!) and I fell asleep before we hit the end of the driveway. We came home and dad gave me a bath. After that mommy took me into my room to play on my mat and that is where the Exclusive video was filmed. It is pretty much down hill from here as I will get my last two bottles and go to bed. Hopefully for the sake of everyone, I have a good night sleep.

No comments: