Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25th 2008







I've been lying around the house for the last 4 months bored out of my mind trying to figure out what to do with myself when it hit me: "Hey, I know how to use these things on the end of my arms now, I should post a Blog". So here you have it, my first blog. I am going to try and post it as often as Mom and Dad will let me. I don't think it will be much of a problem, they seem to be here for my every need.

Anyway, today was Friday and Mom stays home on Fridays so I got to hang out with her.
We went over to Grandma Shirl's and Grandpa Tan Man's for a little while before we went to BJ's club. I am all about the bulk shopping. With the rate in which I go through diapers and formula it just makes cents (get it?!). After shopping I came home and took a nap. I woke up and Daddy was standing over me...boy was I glad to see him! We played for a little bit and then Mom and Dad took me for a walk. I fell asleep on the walk but woke up just in time to take a bath. It's approaching my bed time, so I am going to go and whine a bit just to keep these guys on their toes....raising parents can be so hard! Until next time.

No comments: