Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28th 2008 post #2

We came home from Grandma Shirl's and I took a nap. When I woke up, Daddy was standing over me (How's he do that?!!!). He picked me up and we played while mommy went to Publix to get me more formula. When mommy was gone I went pooh in my diaper. Not just a poop, but a POOP! Daddy named it Poopzilla and said it was so big I could probably fit into my newborn clothes again. Which I hope is true because I don't want daddy to give his "arm and a leg" to Babies "R" Us
.

Daddy cleaned me up and we played a little while longer. When mommy got home we ordered dinner. I got so tired of waiting that I took a nap.


.


When I woke up I was in my stroller on a walk. (How'd they do that?!!) I didn't feel like walking tonight so I was squirming like a stripper in church. Anyway, the walk was FINALLY over and I got to take a bath. After that I spent some more time in my swing. When I was ready to get out of my swing mom and dad didn't come and get me. I took this time to remind them who the boss is
no not him.....ME!!


After they learned their lesson I calmed down a bit and am ready to go to bed. Everyone sleep tight and if you need me for anything, feel free to call, I'm up most of the night anyway!

No comments: