Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Our Lady

The other day was mommy's birthday and boy did we have a great weekend. She was born on the fourth of July so I needed to be ready.

I make this look good


We had a super huge party at Katie's house with like 50 of my friends.  We swam, played on the slip and slide and even played in the rain.  It lasted for several hours and was just the most fun ever.
Kids playing in the rain
popsicle break
mommy concentrating on Beer pong

The next day we took mommy to lunch at Red Robin (Yum!) and I surprised her with a gift





how sweet am I?



Not to be outdone, mom and dad surprised me with something after lunch!  A trip to Toys R us!

What up Geoffrey?



When we finally got done with all of our morning fun, we made our way over to Summerbrooke to watch fireworks.  We had a Chik-fil-a picnic on the golf course and then headed over to some friends house to play.  Of course Katie was there so we all played at the pool.



When it was getting dark we headed over to watch the fireworks and they were AWESOME!

When we got home, Daddy had one more trick up his sleeve.....A cake for mommy!!

29 never looked so delicious!

It was the best weekend ever for the best lady ever!!  Happy birthday mommy, I love you!!







No comments: