Thursday, July 14, 2016

2 day sleep over

So today was the day of the sleep over and things didn't go exactly as planned.  It all started off great.  Dad picked Luke and I up from his house after skating.  We just went back to the house and played minecraft for a bit before bed.  Luke and I slept on the couch and the cats woke us up bright and early the next morning.  We didn't want any breakfast so we just played for a little in the morning.

In the afternoon, dad took us to lunch and then to the movies.  We saw "the secret life of pets" and it was really funny.  Dad fell asleep and missed out.  After the movie we went to Sky Zone and played dodgeball for an hour and a half.  Things were just awesome and we still had the whole night ahead of us.

Then something went wrong.  All of the sudden I didn't feel good.  I told dad that I think we needed to take Luke home because I was going to be sick.  We quickly took Luke home and I wasn't doing so good.

I feel yucky
Please hurry and get us home dad

That night, I barfed pretty hard but then felt a little better.  We picked mommy up from the airport but I still didn't feel any better.  My temperature got up to 103!!  Mom and dad took really good care of me and waited on me hand and foot.  I know it was tough because my taste buds were off and normal food that I loved just didn't taste good to me.  Dad went to the store 4 times to try and get stuff I would like. 

I had a decent night sleep but woke up at 5 AM this morning and felt yucky again.  I threw up again and then took my medicine.  Dad took me to the couch and we watched some cartoons.  I sipped some fluids and started to feel much better.

Me doing a little better

I am hoping this is the last of it and I'll be all better soon.


No comments: