Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trip to Sawgrass Mills Mall

Hello everyone.  Thanks for stopping back by to check out my blog.  You might have noticed some really short posts lately, but that is because I can post them from my cell phone now, so I can give more up to date information quicker!!

Today mom and dad took me to the mall to get some clothes...and then we went to dinner and Target to get some toys!

This is me trying on a new hat
while mommy was paying, daddy took me to get a banana smoothie...it was delicious
further evidence of me enjoying aforementioned smoothie
I also got a ride on a tractor....not sure what a tractor is doing in the middle of an outlet mall, but it was fun so I wasn't complaining.

after the tractor ride they took me to a place called Wanado City...it was really neat.  This is me checking out the place from upstairs
Then I got to play on the playground (this picture is of me showing off my bracelet)
Still playing at Wanado

After the mall we went to dinner...I had the quesadilla's and some apple sauce...I ate every last bite!  Then we went next door to Target
Mom and dad let me pick out any toy I want....and this is the one I picked (although it's not really fair because I can only reach things on the first shelf)
they also let me play with a bouncy ball but we didn't buy it because I have one at home.  When we left Target we went over to G-ma and G-pa's house to show them the new golf club I got!
This picture will be awesome if I am a pro golfer some day!

My first golf lesson from G-pa.

After that I came home and soiled my diaper in a way that only happens when you eat Mexican food.  I don't know why mom and dad were complaining, no one forced them to feed me Mexican for dinner!

After my diaper change it was off to bed.  I was exhausted from my busy day.

Until next time.......

No comments: