Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trip to Hutchinson Island

Mom and dad took off work on Friday and we headed down to Hutchinson Island for a couple of days.  I had a lot of fun and boy am I handful with miles and miles of beaches to run around on!!



This is me on the car ride down there....thought it was a perfect chance to catch some zzzz's
after we checked in I decided to see what was on the tube
is this not the guiltiest face in the whole world?!
playing on our balcony
I dug me a whole and jumped right in!
this was a play area the hotel had set up for kids...but since I was the only kid there, I got it all to myself!
we wondering, but making sure mom and dad are still close by
after a couple of hours we headed back to the room to rinse all of the sand off....ahhh refreshing!
checking out the breakfast morning for tomorrow
walking down by the pool....taking a little time to smell the roses
the grilled cheese here isn't as good as mommy makes them at home
playing with my truck
this was Roxy...she was a really nice dog and I got to pet and play with here for a while.
this was some chica who wanted to play with my toys....I was nice and decided to share
this is me without my bottom half

when we got back home I went to the pool at G-ma and g-pa's and played with my new football!!

All and all it was a great trip.  I kept running straight into the ocean...and even though the water was freezing I loved it!!  Tomorrow we are going to go on an Easter Egg Hunt at my friend Parker's house....that should be cool!

No comments: