Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

It was such a busy week that I didn't get a chance to post about my first ever Super Bowl party. Mom, Dad and I went over to G-ma and G-pa's house to watch the big game. The Cardinals of Arizona were playing the Steelers from Pittsburgh. I learned so much during the game. I learned how to play the "squares game" where I wrote my name in some squares. We must be one lucky group because Daddy won the first quarter, mommy won the 2nd and 3rd and I won the 4th and final quarter.....we swept the whole thing!! Grandpa and friends were not amused. I also had some side action going with G-pa.....he gave me six points so I took the cardinals. Since the Steelers only won by 4 I won!! G-pa was not amused!! Anyway, here are some pics from that night and some other random pics I never got around to posting!


This is my as a hood ornament!
me during our cold front
Making my cute eyes at mommy (I must have wanted something)
This is me mowing our living room
At the Super Bowl party.....Get it?  "Super" bowl!

That's right...complete with cape!

Me posing as the 18th hole at the putt putt golf course






My new sippy cup

One last look at Super Baby!

No comments: