Monday, February 23, 2009

11 Months old!!

It doesn't seem possible that I am 11 months old already but it's true!!  That means only one more month until my first birthday...I can't wait because I was promised cake and presents!

Anyway, my weekend was pretty standard, played with mom and dad, took some naps, the usual....here are some pictures!

this is me trying to master the steps...someday I hope to obtain the coveted title of "StairMaster"
me making a run for it!
playing on the playground
Looking up at dad
This is at pump it up where I played with a basketball....
...and my cozy coupe!!
Me zonked out after all the playing!

bright eyed and bushy tailed after my nap


dad's always trying to sneak up on me, but I always catch him


takin her out for a test drive (I don't quite reach the pedals)

That was it.  Bye bye for now!

No comments: