Monday, October 10, 2016

Volleyball

It's been a whole year since we went to a volleyball game at FSU so I was really excited to go to one this weekend.  We got there really early and I picked a good seat that would hopefully allow me to catch a t-shirt or something during the game.

When the game started I was jumping and cheering but each time they threw something into the crowd it wasn't toward me.

The game was fun and exciting and the Lady Noles were beating the Eagles from Boston College 2 games to 0 when a guy from the team came up into the stands.  He said that they noticed how well I was cheering and so all of the girls on the team signed a mini-vollyeball and they gave it to me!  That was very exciting.  Not only did I get to see the Noles Sweep the other team, but I got a really cool souvenir also.

Watching the Action
Signed by the WHOLE TEAM!
my seats at center court

No comments: