Thursday, May 19, 2016

Baseball and Daddy Time

Mom went away this week to "the bottom of Florida" for work and so dad and I had the place all to ourselves.  So far we have gone 4 straight days having pizza for dinner but since it has been from different pizza places I think that counts as variety.  I went with dad to the gym this week and man is that stuff heavy!


Then we posed with our new muscles...dad still has some work to do, but I'm looking stacked!!



He also took me to go play some basketball and I don't want to brag but I'm a natural. Look at that form!!



Anyway, we had a baseball game last night and we weren't sure if we were going to play because it was raining.  It was against the Red Sox and they beat us the first game of the year but we beat them the second time.  This was it, the rubber match!  I played pretty awesome, I caught a fly ball, and also scooped up a grounder and tagged a player running to third.  At the plate I was 3 for 3 so I did all I could!  In the end, we won by one run which makes 10 wins in a row!!


No comments: