Sunday, March 7, 2010

Real bowling!

Previously I showed you how I like to bowl in my room with my slide and use myself as the ball. Little did i know that REAL bowling is a lot of fun too!! We went to the bowling alley today and there were people all over the place bowling. They put up special bumpers for me (rather insulting if I do say so myself) and gave me a special ball that was really light. Turns out, I'm a great bowler...didn't throw a single gutter ball!

The first shot I threw, I took off down the lane after the ball because I was afraid that my special ball was going to be gone forever. Mom and dad explained that it would come back. The second ball I threw I thought I should try and kick it....boy was that a mistake!! Once I got the hang of it, I was really good!

gotta run back to where my ball comes out
Watch me pick up this split!
see the form and the follow through?

dad giving me some pointers....


It was a ton fun!!

No comments: