Friday, January 8, 2010

Furniture Shopping

Since, for all intensive purposes, ruined mom's couch, we ventured out to find a new one. Since I ruined the last one, I only thought it was fair I offer my interior design opinion on the new one!

Here's the new couch....it got the kitty two paws up approval.....the couch reclines and feet come up....it's like sitting on a little piece of heaven!
This is me looking at the cars zooming by on I-95
How'd we end up in the girls section?

This bed is nice....
But this one is better....
I'll take this one...wrap it up and ship it to my room!
Look at this ball....I need one of these....

it's not a ball, it's a chair!

does this come in FSU?

AHHH, this is the one!!

We ended up getting the couch, the chair with the circles, and two end tables!!

I promise to be more careful with this one!!

No comments: