Monday, November 23, 2009

Working in the yard (ok, more like playing)

After playing at the playground, I like to come back to the house and play in the sprinkler. The water helps keep me cool, plus I would NEVER get away with this at grandma's house!! Here are some picture's of me getting wet.


I like to push my cart into the water....mommy told me it was made out of wood and was going to break, but I did it anyway.....you know what happened? Yep, it broke!
push, push, push
close up of me pushing....I tend to stick my tongue out when I'm working hard
check out that physique....I could easily pass for a 21 month old....

uh oh...I knocked down the alarm sign again.....dad is going to be mad....
don't just sit there reading my blog, help me put it back in before he sees!!
soaking wet at this point.
helping dad clean up the hose.

bringing in my cart like a good boy!!

No comments: