Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lion Country Safari take 2

Hello everyone!! Mom and dad decided to take me back to Lion Country Safari today now that I am much older and it was great!! I was able to do a bunch of things I couldn't do last time. Check out all of the pictures!!!



This was in the restaurant...I was checking out the menu to pick my cuisine
Spilling my slushy everywhere!
Dad said "pick what's next"
taking a sip of my slushy
my blue stache'
posing with the stache'
playing in the water area...it was AWESOME!!!
Water water, everywhere


trying to drink some of it

this is me saying "awesome!"
Look at the water area...it's huge!
the giraffe's
This is me snuggling with a goat
feeding the goat
staring the goat down
the huge alligator that they have there
This is me riding in a train....I got to drive it all by myself
me at the controls

this is me walking along
and an action shot of me falling on my tush!

I'm so glad that mom and dad thought to bring my bathing suit on this trip.  I had a blast and since the car said it was 101 degree's it was the perfect solution to the heat!!


No comments: